I am a business psychologist
I am a business psychologist and a certified Scrum Master with 10 years of practice. My long term business managerial experience ensures effective work with people whose problems are rooted in their professional career. I understand very well the obstacles and dilemmas my patients experience. I work also in English.
I help adult patients who:
- Experience difficulties in managing stress related to responsibility for other people: employees, business partners or clients
- Operate under constant stress related to financial risk and potential consequences of decisions they make
- Apart from external success, grapple with psychological issues (anxiety, neurosis, low self-esteem, guilt, doubts about decisions they made, panic attacks)
- Strive to adapt to change, but find the volume and pace of the change overwhelming
- Suffer from too much professional pressure
- Are in a difficult life or professional situation
- Their professional issues are reflected in interpersonal issues: personal relationship, family, work or other areas.
I have developed my psychological skills during 5-year MA course at the Jagiellonian University in Kraków. I have gained professional experience at, among others, the Clinical Department of Psychiatry of Adults, Children and Adolescents of the University Hospital in Kraków, Jan Brzechwa Little Children’s Home in Kraków and by working with the Itaka Foundation. I have co-run development groups and workshops, including ecological workshop on how to live Zero Waste life. I am a co-founder of Slow Business Academy. In my therapeutic work, I follow the rules of the Psychologist Code of Ethics of the Polish Psychological Association. I work under a regular supervision.
What our patients say
“Wonderful person, huge support, lots of calmness and strength. I am very happy that it is exactly the way I have imagined. Highly recommend.”
“Sessions with the psychologist really opened my eyes. Her to-the-point comments as well as showing solutions and opportunities have helped me to make a key decision and to fight for myself. Thank you for your help.”
“Great psychologist and therapist. Very competent and professional, yet warm, empathic and supportive. Highly recommend!”
“I have been working with this therapist for approximately two years. She has helped me in many issues, the most important I have dealt with were anxiety and marital crisis. I really recommend her.”
“I recommend therapy with this psychologist. I attended therapy for approximately a year. Many things have changed during that time, even the issues I would have never believed could have changed.”
“Great approach to people, it helps you to open up. You almost cannot feel the distance between the therapist and the patient. The therapist really can listen and explain everything. Very professional.”
“The psychologist helped me to believe in myself, rescued me from deep depression following very difficult experiences. She is a great therapist, very attentive and patient.”
“I was sceptical after unsuccessful work with other psychologists, but I have trusted this therapist and now I honestly recommend her.”